Installation issues of ICTFAX 2.1

Specific to version 2.1 & 2.2 - Bugs, features request and other discussion.

Re: Installation issues of ICTFAX 2.1

Postby falak » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Perhaps you have not installed the dependencies of the Feed Importer and Mailhandler completely. Go to Admin -> Modules and see there is "Mailhandler quick-start" module enabled or not? If not installed then install all its dependencies like Features module from following link:

http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/fe ... 1.0.tar.gz

Similarly if there is any other dependency, simply type its "name + drupal 7" in google search engine. It will show you that module.

If Mailhandler quick-start is installed. Then we'll dig it further.
falak
Site Admin

Postby Sipsterr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi,

Great work ! After this step, I can't find the Fax processor, only Node, User & Taxonomy. Where do I find or create this ?

Thanks
Sipsterr

Postby falak » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Can you see "Mailhandler nodes" in Feeds importer view? Mailhandler node has been set to use Fax processor. If you are not seeing Mailhandler node then probably you are missing some of the dependencies.

Also make sure you do not update Feeds importer and Mailhandler modules. Use the one provided in ictfax install package.

Sipsterr wrote:Hi,

Great work ! After this step, I can't find the Fax processor, only Node, User & Taxonomy. Where do I find or create this ?

Thanks
falak
Site Admin

Postby falak » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:15 pm

This is permission issue. This was actually allowed to show the inbox and outbox for demo version. But send fax was not allowed. This was not actually intended for open source version however. So if you can send fax without being logging in, then it is an issue and we'll add it to the bug list. Thank you for pointing out.
falak
Site Admin

Return to ICTFAX 2.1 & 2.2 - Bugs, Features and Discussion