On dupral can't see ICT module

Post queries and issues that you found during ictfax installation

Postby ame » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:41 am

I'm see CORE, CCK ,CHAOS TOOL , FEEDS FIELDS, LIBRARIES ,MAIL , MAILHANDLER , MAILHANDLER Extra, OTHER, RULES ,Statistics and view but no ICTFAX
ame

Re: On dupral can't see ICT module

Postby ame » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:00 pm

copy from uncompress archive ictpbx to /usr/ctfax/module/
and is ok after
ame

Postby falak » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm

After downloading and extracting the package, you'll find three folders at the root: ictpbx, plivo-devel and wwwroot. "ICTPBX" is the core module containing all the ictfax related functionality. Copy and paste this module (ictpbx) to your modules directory.

Due to the licensing issue, we have placed it outside of the modules directory. Otherwise it should be there where you were finding it.
falak
Site Admin

Postby falak » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 pm

exactly

ame wrote:copy from uncompress archive ictpbx to /usr/ctfax/module/
and is ok after
falak
Site Admin

Postby eric » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

I had the same issue above. I did what you said, and then was able to see all the modules. Then when I went back into the modules section in the administration area and I went to enable all the ictfax modules. They all registered correctly but one, the ICTFax Module -- Provides Fax2Email and Email2Fax Functionality:

Exception: Curl extension is required for PlivoRestClient to work in require_once() (line 9 of /usr/ictfax/modules/ictpbx/ictfax/lib/plivohelper.php).

I have Curl installed. Is there something I am missing or have misconfigured?
eric

Postby falak » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:10 am

I haven't noticed this error before. This is strange if you have already installed curl. Anyways, You can try restarting your web server using "service httpd restart" and then try again.

Please also post back to let others know how you resolved this error.

eric wrote:I had the same issue above. I did what you said, and then was able to see all the modules. Then when I went back into the modules section in the administration area and I went to enable all the ictfax modules. They all registered correctly but one, the ICTFax Module -- Provides Fax2Email and Email2Fax Functionality:

Exception: Curl extension is required for PlivoRestClient to work in require_once() (line 9 of /usr/ictfax/modules/ictpbx/ictfax/lib/plivohelper.php).

I have Curl installed. Is there something I am missing or have misconfigured?
falak
Site Admin

Return to Installation