Errors when configuring new user

Post queries and issues that you found during ictfax installation

Errors when configuring new user

Postby nothingbutthefax » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 am

I configured a new user and got the below errors when I unblocked the user. I can login with the user account but I see these errors if I want to edit the user.

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$first_name in ictcore_form_user_profile_form_alter() (line 233 of /usr/ictfax/sites/all/modules/ictpbx/ictcore/ictcore.module).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$last_name in ictcore_form_user_profile_form_alter() (line 240 of /usr/ictfax/sites/all/modules/ictpbx/ictcore/ictcore.module).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$phone in ictcore_form_user_profile_form_alter() (line 252 of /usr/ictfax/sites/all/modules/ictpbx/ictcore/ictcore.module).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$address in ictcore_form_user_profile_form_alter() (line 259 of /usr/ictfax/sites/all/modules/ictpbx/ictcore/ictcore.module).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$company in ictcore_form_user_profile_form_alter() (line 265 of /usr/ictfax/sites/all/modules/ictpbx/ictcore/ictcore.module).
nothingbutthefax

Re: Errors when configuring new user

Postby nasir » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:24 pm

You may have missed step number 4.2, please check "4.2 USER SYNCHRONIZATION" in installation guide
nasir

Return to Installation