Drupal wont send Mail2Fax

Post your configuration issues while installing ictfax

Drupal wont send Mail2Fax

Postby manuking » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 am

Hello there,

I'm having a problem with sending mail2fax. My sendmail server on the ictfax system receives the mails I send to adresses like 12345@faxdomain.com and stores them in the mailbox of the freeswitch user. In Drupal I configured a mailhandler mailbox for the freeswitch user. The test says "Mailhandler was able to connect to the mailbox." and "There are 6 messages in the mailbox folder.". I also created a content type "fax" and configured the fields as described in the installation guide. But my system wont send any mails as fax. How do I get the ictfax system to send those mails as fax? Sending a fax via the website is working fine. I would expect the faxes to appear in the Outbox when I send a mail to the system, but they wont.
It would be very nice if somebody could help me with this.

Best regards,

Manu
manuking

Re: Drupal wont send Mail2Fax

Postby manuking » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 am

Hello again,

I just saw that the mailhandler collects the mails and deletes them from the mailbox, but no faxes are send and no faxes appear in the outbox. When I start the import process manually at the mailhandler aource I get the following error: "An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 500 Debugging information follows. Path: /ictfax/?q=batch&id=17&op=do StatusText: Internal Server Error ResponseText:".
I think I'm very close to getting it to work, but I might still need a little help.
manuking

Return to Configuration