ICTFax options  [SOLVED]

Post your configuration issues while installing ictfax

ICTFax options

Postby MiCro » Fri May 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Hello everyone,
with little text help from forum I was install ictfax. After install and configuration I successfully send first fax without any errors but after reading some install tutorial I think there missing some options.

On my server I have Centos 5.6 and ICTFax 2.2.0 the forum I found this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3149 is this part supplements changed in version 2.2.0 or not?

If I take a look to see User Guide there is
4. Update rate list for "FAX" rate plan at "ICTPBX System" => "Rates" and
7. Add some balance in newly created VoIP account via "AstBill Admin" => "Payments" => "Create New Payments"
I do not have that option and can not find them,do I need something extra to install? I would like to use the billing system.

When sending a fax, I realized that I can only send pdf, should include somting additional or I making a mistake somewhere?

Thanks

Best regards,
Misel
MiCro

Re: ICTFax options  [SOLVED]

Postby falak » Sat May 24, 2014 10:25 am

The changes that you mentioned in a link are not part of the ICTFAX at the moment. Similarly the billing system was part of ICTFAX 1.x version but since then has been discontinued in version 2.x or above due to some issues.

Currently we are working on the new software design of ICTFAX that will make it much easier to configure and use for a non-technical user. Hopefully, the billing system will be part of that version.
falak
Site Admin

Return to Configuration